Divorce, divorce lawyer
• Divorce, Separation - If one spouse refuses to divorce (divorce), for example, refuses to apply for a divorce, then rastozhenie marriage takes place in court. Note that if the spouses have children together or absent consent of one spouse for divorce, the divorce can be made at the request of one or both spouses.
• Affiliation - At his father's refusal to recognize his illegitimate child, often have to prove paternity in court. You should know that in Russia they have children out of wedlock same rights as born to a marriage, provided that they recognize both parents.
• Adopting children - A legal act, whereby between the adopted child and adoptive set personal and property legal relations, similar Relations between parents and children.
• Deprivation of parental rights - Applied to the court action to protect children. Parents are deprived of parental rights, lose all the rights based on kinship with the child. Deprivation parental rights does not relieve parents from the obligation to maintain his child.
• Division of marital property upon divorce - A legal act, by virtue of which terminates the right of common and shared property, and property is divided between the former owners of property. This is a very complicated procedure, which has its own conception of the stages and the possibility of proof. Our lawyers will provide you with legal assistance in this matter.
• Alimony, maintenance payments - In the absence of agreement on the payment of alimony to the court with a demand for alimony may contact the authorized person (those family members who right to alimony granted by the Family Code). The recipient of alimony under the agreement, with its non-performance or improper performance by the payer of alimony, right to demand the enforcement of this agreement on the rules of enforcement proceedings, or may request the court change or termination of alimony agreement, if such occurs.
• Annulment ;
• Preparation of the marriage contract, the contract - Agreement of the parties entering into a marriage, or the agreement of the spouses, defining property rights and obligations of spouses in marriage and (or) in case of divorce.
Legal aid , lawyer and ankqd You can get by contacting our lawyer