The list of documents that are served by legal entities
2. Copy of Certificate of Registration (Notarized).
3. EDRPOU Copy of certificate (Notarized).
4. Bulletin of the appropriate material and technical base necessary to maintain proper technical condition vehicles and technical inspection of cars, providing a medical examination of drivers, or copies of contracts to conduct these works in the absence of its own facilities and expertise.
5. A copy (Notarized), which confirms the appropriate level of education officer which is responsible for operation and maintenance of vehicles (with the number of cars 10 or more).
6. A copy of the order appointing a person who is responsible for the operation and maintenance of vehicles and the implementation licensing conditions.
7. The list of own or leased vehicles from the type, make, model, public rooms, full mass (passazhiroemkosti), year of release, number of the certificate of vehicle registration or temporary registration coupon, issued GAI, which may be admitted to the provision of passenger and cargo transportation in Ukraine and the relevant international traffic.
8. Copies of drivers who are employed, information about the availability of necessary skills, timely passage of medical examination, namely:
- List of drivers assigned to vehicles in the form:
Number p / p
Qualifications B, C, D, E
Uninterrupted experience in the category D
Date of passing the next medical examination
- A copy of driver's license required category (the number of cars up to 10 units);
- Copy of valid driver's medical certificate (form N 083 / o) (with the number of cars up to 10 units).
9. Copies of certificates of registration of own vehicles and temporary registration stamp on the right to control rental car (with the number of cars up to 10 units), designed by the relevant Ministry of Internal Affairs.
10. Copies (certified by a notary), insurance documents, which confirm the presence of carriers of compulsory insurance, namely copies of insurance policies:
- Civil liability of owners of vehicles;
- Drivers of accidents.
11. A copy (Notarized), which confirms the end of the drivers of international exchange carriers (to provide services in international transport of passengers and cargo).
12. A copy (Notarized), which confirms the completion rate of drivers by drivers licensed to carry dangerous goods in the case of specialized rolling stock.